Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Remake of Crusader

hello strongholder knight!,
i have make stronghold 2 crusader mod, but i think that crusader mod stiil to remake it
lot of people request my crusader mod but that mod was deleted by me.
so i make it again with new look and more awesome..
now i make crusader campaign, new Crusader (Richard,King Philip,Emperor Frederick,King Baldwin) & Arabian Lord (Saladin,Sultan Mehmed,Khalifah,The Emir)

let's see what different thing of my old & new Crusadermod

Old Crusader mod

In the old crusader mod its only change the terrain file,building,unit,animation,and some change of game menu.


New Crusader Mod

In the new one i have make new unit of both side and new game menu, but i not complete it yet
because some trouble :
- change the original sound
- change the tree (like mmalord's palm tree that's cool)
- change the original text
- change some game menu
- make new campaign (in progress)

the new lord look


Richard (the king) VS Saladin (the Hawk)


The building

Arabian Unit
  • Assassin
  • Horse Archer
  • Slinger (like in Stronghold Crusader, a man who throw stones as his weapon)
  • Heavy Infantry
  • Light Cavalry
  • Arabian Swordsman
  • Light Infantry

Crusader Unit
  • Crossbowman
  • Spearman
  • Swordsman
  • Pikeman
  • Knight
  • Men at Arms
  • Crusader Ranger




















look good than old one??
if you want more screenshot just comment

anyone can help me to complete this mod??
(complete the sound, script,and tree and i will send the sample mod to try)

just contact me....

Dont forget to follow my blog, Thanks

19 comments:

  1. amazing taufiq email it to me at joshua.mohring124@gmail.com i cant wait keep up ur brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the music try the "old Janissairs band - military museum of Turkiye" music. They sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the download label?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting foreva but itz gonna bee worth it

    ReplyDelete
  5. is HE EVEN making the mod????????????

    ReplyDelete
  6. bang bisa buat mod yg keren buat stronghold crusader ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello
    I want to know if your mod desert stronghold 2 download is whether repondez me to this email address prince24230@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. is this complete if it is can you email it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want it... if this complete please send email to me aldierenaldie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want it too, can you send it me to cybercorpse88@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  11. send me to davidumberg123@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete